Today's links

Hi!
The month is almost coming to an end, the year 2013 is half over, and time is flying too fast!
Here are today's links for you to check out when you take a break from your routine:

78. Bookmarks on a new level - now you can continue reading right where you left off.

79. This works.  Alok thought I was a genius when I put his iphone in the glass while the music played, then I told him I got the idea from here.

80. Well played. HAHA.

81. Toilet paper tubes in an empty shoe box = stationery storage idea

82. These are toothpaste dots for travel or camping.  You put dollops of tootpaste on foil and let dry for few days, sprinkle baking soda on top to keep from sticking to each other and pack in small bags.  To use, you pop one toothpaste dot in your mouth, chew, take some water in your mouth and start brushing.

My opinion: I have never gone camping so I'm not sure how useful this is, but currently I think it is a ridiculous idea and a waste of time.  I take small toothpaste tubes or toothpaste pouches with me when I travel, and they definitely don't weigh much or waste time.

[img source not found but a quick google search shows a lot of people do this.]

83. Paint popsickle sticks with the color of every wall in your house.  Carry it with you when you go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc.  Time saving tip if you think about all the wrong buys and returns because of mismatched colors.

84. And finally ... your inspiration for today.

Cheer up,
xoxo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with me on: Facebook  |  Email  |  RSS  |  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by this blog, I appreciate your time!

Quick note - if your comment includes a link below or is a spam message, it will be deleted.