Feel the midweek blues yet? Here's something to take a break.
71. $850 for a built-in microwave oven drawer. I feel this is absolutely ridiculous - but would you spend this amount of money to get a built-in oven drawer in your kitchen?
72. How to make a HUGE kit kat chocolate bar ... I think this would require at least 100 people to eat the whole bar! Entire step-by-step pictorial here:
73. Nerdy way of expressing love. Haha.
74. 25 bandages for $7 ... funny and interesting, but surely not good to go around in public with these bandages on. Then what's the point of putting on such bandages, right?
75. Upcycle idea: turn milk gallon bottle into paint and paint brush holder. Not sure if the bottle topples over because of the weight of the brush?
76. Place a can under the candle before filling the jar with stones, flowers, etc... Two advantages: candle stands straight, and you need to use less stuff to fill. Good tip for the holiday season and parties.
77. And finally ... your inspiration for today!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with me on: Facebook |