Here are 10 cake topper ideas I have collected for myself from around the internet. Sharing with you in case they turn out helpful for you some day. Of all these, I personally am not fond of those triangle banner kind of cake toppers because they have been done to death. But they could inspire you and me someday for a more creative cake topper.
CAKE TOPPER IDEAS
[Clicking on the photo takes you to their original links]
1. sweet, with the addition of hearts on both sides
2. made from wallpaper sample. i think one can also use a pretty picture from a magazine or a print from gift wrapping paper or something.
3. how easy to make and keep at hand for the last-minute-cakes
4. different, a little more 3D effect with the hearts, and text stitched on some kind of fabric?
5. Step-by-step tutorial on their blog
6. downloadable printables on their blog
7. see, this triangle banner thingie is really common i am telling ya
8. cut with fancy scissors and alphabets punched in
9. actually, who said a plain white cake needs to be dressed up in a grand way? simplicity at its best.
10. hearts, stars, there are so many options possible.
On that note,
Have an amazing Saturday!
xoxo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with Spusht via: Facebook | Email | RSS | Twitter