Weekend Pastime Links, Friday

Hello!  What are your plans for the weekend?

Here are some weekend pastime links for you.

15. A tattoo of an oxytocin molecule, the hormone that makes one fall in love.  Though I would never get something like that tattooed on me even in my dreams.

16. How-to's and do's and don'ts of how to properly handle a baby for people with a sense of humor.  This and many more.

17. I would have never dared to have a picture taken like this while I got dressed up for my wedding ... (rest all nice wedding photographs on this site)

18. And Boudoir photography?  Impossible.  Too shy! I don't know how these (gorgeous) women dare to bare?!  Would YOU?

19. Got buttons and paper clips lying around?  You can easily make a cute little button bookmark!

20. The detailing, the neatness, the perfection of this Disney cake is mind-blowing and unbelievably amazing.

21.  And finally ... here is your inspiration for the day:
On that note, have a great weekend!
xoxo
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with Spusht via: Facebook  |  Email  |  RSS  |  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by this blog, I appreciate your time!

Quick note - if your comment includes a link below or is a spam message, it will be deleted.