Voice Recognition Grocery List Organizer??

I saw this Voice Recognition Grocery List Organizer on internet and was shocked.  What shocked me more was the price: $99.95.
(clicking on picture takes you to the page where it is sold)
This is what ran through my mind:

- do we need MORE gadgets in our life than what we already are surrounded with?
- are people really THIS lazy to write stuff down on paper or their smartphone?
- why are we finding ways to waste MORE paper?
- do people have SO MUCH MONEY to waste 100 dollars on something like this?


You know what I do?  I recycle old papers, cut into small pieces and stick on top of each other on my refrigerator, hang a pencil on the freezer door, and write grocery list and other shopping items on it whenever I remember.  Something like this.

So when I go out shopping, I just snap the small sheet of paper off the fridge and take it along.  What has it costed me?  Zero dollars.

HOW DIFFICULT IS THAT?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with Spusht via: Facebook  |  Email  |  RSS  |  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by this blog, I appreciate your time!

Quick note - if your comment includes a link below or is a spam message, it will be deleted.