iPad

My husband is regretting gifting me this iPad few weeks back on my birthday.  As if I was not glued enough to my laptop all day, now the iPad keeps me busy when I have nothing much to do, when I am waiting for something, and while I try to sleep at night.  I know it is not a good habit to use electronic devices just prior to sleeping, and it is not nice to spend time with gadgets instead of some quality time with husband.  But I cannot help it.  After my first marriage to Alok two years back, I married Pinterest last year.  And this year I have realized so late that an iPad is a super handy device.  Has made surfing Pinterest so smooth and easy, and now my first husband just can't help being sidetracked... :-/


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Connect with Spusht via: Facebook  |  Email  |  RSS  |  Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by this blog, I appreciate your time!

Quick note - if your comment includes a link below or is a spam message, it will be deleted.